2 for $22 | 3 for $33
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch for $22 | 3-course dinner for $33 - April 14 through June 30
Buck-A-Shuck, Live Music & Sunday Brunch
- Every Friday Buck-A-Shuck oysters & clams on the lawn from 2:30-4:30pm
- Live Music Every Friday Night - 8:00pm-10:30pm - Featuring Sean Lee
- Sunday Brunch Every Sunday 10am-2pm - Live music by PJ Moody, made-to-order omelet station, raw bar, sundae station, carving stations & more!
Figawi Weekend - May 28-30
- Apres Beach Kick-Off Party: Buck-a-Shuck oysters & clams on the lawn, specialty drinks and Live music by PJ Moody - Saturday 2:30-4:30pm
- Friday & Saturday 8:00pm - 10:30pm - Live music with the Sean Lee Band
Nantucket Restaurant Week, June 6-11
- 2-course lunch for $22, 3-course dinner for $33
Friday, July 1
- 2:30-5:00pm Brant Point Grill Afternoon Lawn Party: Lawn games, snacks and buck-a-shuck kick off. Live music by Jacob Anthony Butler, Julia May Newman, PJ moody and Sean Lee.
Brant Point Grill | Chef Tom Pearson, Executive Chef Chef Thomas William Pearson is the Executive Chef at Brant Point Grill at the iconic White Elephant on Nantucket, Massachusetts. Formerly Executive Sous Chef at BPG's sister restaurant, TOPPER'S at The Wauwinet, Chef Tom brings his creative cooking and passion for food to BPG.