Luxury Nantucket Hotels Accommodations
Our guests are treated to a rare blend of luxury and comfort that is the hallmark of this waterfront hotel. You will experience an exceptional level of personal attention. Ensuring flawless service from the moment you arrive until the day of your departure, a myriad of comforts can be found. Melt into the plush sofas in our Library, or retreat to our Harborside Lawn, where you can sprawl out on white wicker chairs and lounges and sip cool lemonade in the warm sun.
White Elephant Hotel Rooms
From its stunning Nantucket Harbor waterfront location, the White Elephant offers distinct types of luxury accommodations: guest rooms and suites, garden cottages, and our spectacular downtown loft. Each has a delightful character all its own and offers exceptional amenities befitting the waterfront hotel's unmatched island location.
From the soft furnishings and fine linens, to the rich walnut furnishings of the lobby, the White Elephant is a waterfront Nantucket hotel that radiates island grace and ease of living. The White Elephant luxury Nantucket accommodations boast 66 sophisticated rooms, many with a working fireplace, that offer a mix of guest rooms, one bedroom suites and one, two, and three bedroom garden cottages as well as our spectacular downtown loft.
Harborview Guest Room
One-bedroom Garden Cottage
Two-bedroom Garden Cottage
Three-bedroom Garden Cottage
White Elephant Loft with 2013 BMW SAV
Nantucket Pre-arrival Concierge
For your convenience, prior to arrival, our Pre-arrival Concierge will contact you to make arrangements for transportation, dining, island excursions, picnics, car rentals, and spa appoitments. To contact the Pre-arrival concierge, please email concierge@NIResorts.com or call 866-838-9252. Click here to learn more about how our Pre-arrival Concierge can make your stay extra special.
- White Elephant is a non-smoking hotel.
- Quotes are for single or double occupancy and may change without notice.
- Rates are subject to an 11.7% tax, which includes both state and local occupancy taxes.
- A minimum stay may be required.
- Prepayment is required and cancellation penalties apply.
- All deposits are refundable up to 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, less 10% of deposit.
- Pets are not permitted except at our sister property The Cottages & Lofts at the Boat Basin.
- We accept major credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Club and Discover.
- Room rates vary with room size, location, and availability.
- Vacancies caused by early departures are considered to be cancellations.