Luxury Nantucket Hotels AccommodationsIntroducing 32 Main Street, our newest in-town Loft. Scroll down for further details.
White Elephant Hotel Rooms, Suites, Garden Cottages, and In-town LoftsFrom its stunning Nantucket Harbor waterfront location the White Elephant offers distinct types of luxury accommodations: guest rooms, suites, garden cottages and our spectacular in-town lofts. Each has a delightful character all its own and offers exceptional amenities. The hotel boasts 67 sophisticated rooms, many with a working fireplace, that offer a mix of guest rooms, one bedroom suites and one, two, and three bedroom garden cottages as well as our spectacular downtown lofts.
Harborview Guest Room
One-bedroom Garden Cottage
Two-bedroom Garden Cottage
Three-bedroom Garden Cottage
White Elephant Loft, 1 Easy Street with a 2014 BMW X5 SAV
Click here for amenities.
White Elephant Loft, 32 Main Street
Nantucket Pre-arrival ConciergeFor your convenience, prior to arrival, our Pre-arrival Concierge will contact you to make arrangements for transportation, dining, island excursions, picnics, car rentals, and spa appoitments. To contact the Pre-arrival concierge, please email concierge@NIResorts.com or call 866-838-9252. Click here to learn more about how our Pre-arrival Concierge can make your stay extra special.
- White Elephant is a non-smoking hotel.
- Quotes are for single or double occupancy and may change without notice.
- Rates are subject to an 11.7% tax, which includes both state and local occupancy taxes.
- A minimum stay may be required.
- Prepayment is required and cancellation penalties apply.
- All deposits are refundable up to 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, less 10% of deposit. Within 30 days of arrival the deposit is 100% non-refundable.
- Pets are not permitted except at our sister property The Cottages & Lofts at the Boat Basin.
- We accept major credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Club and Discover.
- Room rates vary with room size, location, and availability.
- Vacancies caused by early departures are considered to be cancellations.